Online Blended Training Course combines elements of both, the classroom as well as online training. In this procedure, the training starts in the online mode and ends with Classroom Training. Here, students get the opportunity to learn the usage of online training techniques and also is privileged to clear their doubts in a physical classroom environment.
In the Online Blended mode students will start the training session from their home. Students will get access to pre recorded lectures, recording of live classes, class PPT, group discussion in audio & video mode. Doubts of students will be clarified individually with them through audio or video mode as needed.
The Online Blended Training delivery to students will conclude through Classroom lecture mode. Here students will get the opportunity to physically interact with the teachers and his / her class mates in a physical class environment and clarify all their doubts.
Difference between Class Room and Online Blended Training
Total 26 sessions
- 18 Online session
- 8 Classroom session
Mock interview in Classroom mode
Seminar participate in Classroom mode
Medical Representative Course Details:
Benefits of the course:
- This course is taught through interactive sessions, power point presentations and live video based inputs. This helps the students to have a clear conception about the job and thus they perform better in the interview board.
- The course will transform aspiring students into confident and communicative professionals who will be groomed to start their career as Medical Representative with renowned Pharma companies.
- The course will instill a sense of positivity in the students which in turn help the students to build up a positive mindset and attitude.
- Course will give the students a detailed overview of Pharmaceutical Industry.
- In-Built Scope for Spoken English Practice in the Course. Students are given maximum opportunity to speak to practice spoken English.
- Individually every student is guided as per his/her development area.
- Students from varied academic backgrounds are given a strong scientific knowledge by extensive use of audio- visual modules. Students get a thorough conceptual clarity on the subject.
- Clear understanding about the job of Medical Representative with the help of real time Video, so that students can answer any question of Interviewers about the Job.
- Simulated Mock Interview environment in order to give the students a feel a of real interview.
- They get the opportunity to rectify themselves and not to repeat the same mistake in the actual interview.
- Special communication and attitude development classes for all students.
- Interaction with Experts from Pharmaceutical Industry through regular seminars which enriches students with wealth of Information
It is a two months training programme designed specifically keeping in mind the requirement of the pharmaceutical Industry. Students are developed accordingly in the total programme so that they become employable and eventually can be placed as Medical Representatives in different Pharma companies by Carreograph.
Presently Mr. Raychaudhuri is at the helm of all training activities of in-house as well as outside in the corporate sectors as Training Director of Carreograph. He is continuously researching towards the upgradation of all training modules in line with contemporary needs. Along with he is also serving as the president of Carreograph Institute of Pharmaceutical Management.
Mr. Raychaudhuri started his career in pharmaceutical sales as Medical Representative in Bengal Immunity Co. at Kolkata. He drew managements attention in various tests, obtaining high marks as a topper and was selected for the first time in the company as Detail man Bulk Chemicals and given a special training in B.I. Research Institute.
He later joined the Indian Unit, Roche Products Ltd. of the then multinational 1st pharma Swiss giant, F. Hoffmann La Roche & Co. From here he had grown in strengths. Mr. Raychaudhuri got promotions at regular intervals and reached the level of Zonal Manager. Subsequently, he became Dy.General Manager in Nicholas Piramal India Ltd. (NPIL) when NPIL took over the Indian Unit of Roche. He served the industry over there decades.
Roche was probably the 1st company to introduce computerization of field force activity in India in 1990. Roche Management was pleased to decentralize this activity only in eastern India to make it more effective and gave him go ahead signal for such activity. Based on Swiss software programme, Mr. Raychaudhuri altered the programme to bring suitability to the Indian working style and became successful to produce summary of Daily Call Reports & various other reports in a periodical manner for a better control of field force activity & accountability of 1st line managers. Later, Mr. Raychaudhuri was highly praised for this controlling system by NPIL president Mr. Kurtkuti who directed him to start for this system in NPIL too.
Mr.Raychaudhuri had the rare distinction of undergoing training in India and Switzerland by many Indian & International legendary trainers. In turn, he has trained many Medical Representatives and Managers before taking charge of Carreograph Training Centre. Under the leadership of Mr. Raychaudhuri, a team of qualified and competent professionals from Pharma Industry working relentlessly for more than a decade to provide the industry with skilled and trained human workforce.
As Training Director, Mr. Raychaudhuri played the role of architect in designing and continuously upgrading the modules.
Medical Representative Course Syllabus
- Marketing: Communication skills, Retail Survey, Job contents, Listening & Selling Skills, Distribution System, Handling Objections
- Medical: Anatomy & Cytology, Micro Organisms, Systems Antibiotics, Pharmacology, Medical Terminology & Abbreviations
- Mock Interview: Biodata Rectification, Interview Skills, Self Presentation, Post Interview Analysis, Do’s & Don’ts in the Interviews, Winning the Interview Process.
- Rs.25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand only) – if paid in one instalment at the time of admission.
- Rs.28,000 (Twenty Eight Thousand only) – if paid in two Instalment of Rs.14,000 (at the time of admission) + Rs 14,000 (after completion of one month training.)
- Rs.20,000 (Twenty Thousand only) – if paid in one instalment at the time of admission.
- Rs.24,000 (Twenty Four Thousand only) – if paid in two instalment of Rs.12,000 (at the time of admission) + Rs 12,000 (after completion of one month training).
FAQ ON ONLINE BLENDED TRAINING
(1) What is Classroom training?
Classroom training is the method of training where the trainer has direct communication with students in a physical environment. It is the most traditional method of imparting education. In this mode the students get the opportunity to clear their doubts immediately in the presence of the teacher.
(2) What is online training?
Online training is the method of training where the delivery of the trainers take place over the internet. It uses a variety of multimedia elements for communication.
(3) What is Online Blended Training?
Online Blended Training combines elements of both, the Classroom as well as online training. In this procedure, the training starts in the online mode and ends with Classroom training. Here, students get the opportunity to learn the usage of online training techniques and also is privileged to clear doubts in a physical Classroom environment.
(4) Which training among the above is the best one?
Different training are done to serve different purpose. For academic purpose like schooling, class room training is a best option. After high school when someone wants to learn new skills and techniques and the same is not available nearby in class room mode, then online training becomes the solution. However, a situation where online training is followed by class room training, student gets a better chance to clarify the doubts more effectively. So a combination of online and class room ie. Online Blended Training is surely a good choice.
(5) I have never done online training . Will I be able to do it successfully?
To pursue online training no added skills are required. Anybody who is in constant touch with social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube etc and internet platform will be able to pursue online training effectively.
(6) How will I get the study material if I join online training?
The study material will be delivered to you over the online platform like e-books, PPTs, pre-recorded lectures and videos. Hard copy mode of the same will be given to you.
(7) Carreograph is famous for classroom Medical Representative training. Why you introduced this online version?
Carreograph has excelled in providing Classroom medical representative training for many years. However, in order to overcome the lockdown situation and to ensure that our students face no loss in terms of time and academics, we introduced online training for the existing batch and received an overwhelming response. Equipped with this success, we have decided to introduce Online Blended Training for future batches as well.
(8) During my Classroom training will you provide hostel facility?
Carreograph provides hostel facility.
(9) If I don’t understand any part of the online training, how can I clarify my doubts?
Students can ask their questions during the course of the online training itself and it will be answered by our trainers. Also, the trainers will reach out to every student after the classes personally and solve all their doubts whenever needed. However, if you still need more clarification on a particular topic, you can ask your queries when the Classroom sessions are held. This is the beauty of blended training
(10) Will you give placement assistance to Online Blended students also?
Carreograph is committed to the placement of all its students, irrespective of the nature of training they undergo.
(11) What methods will you use to impart Online Blended Training?
We will use popular media platforms like Google Duo, Whatsapp video calls. Zoom, Cisco Webex and conduct webinars to impart online training.
(12) If the internet speed is slow where I stay, will it affect the Online Blended Training course?
The Online Blended Training is composed of 3 parts.
- A) Audio – Does not depend on internet speed
- B) Video – Depend on internet speed. If you are able to do Facebook and view Youtube from your place, then you can happily do training.
- C) Classroom – Does not depend on internet speed In rare situation where internet speed becomes a challenge during live session, you will the provided with recording of the same class or you will be given an additional class on the same subject, depending on the situation.
(13) Will the Online Blended Training be as effective as Classroom Training?
There is no substitute for Classroom training. However, considering the current scenario, Online Blended Training is the only method which can bridge the gap between the loss of time and a career which is unaffected even by the present course of events. Therefore, all aspiring Medical Representatives should make full utilisation of this opportunity.
FAQ ON MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE JOB
(1) What are the criteria for choosing Medical Representatives by the companies?
- Subject knowledge
(2) I am a non B.Sc –can I get a job?
Any Graduates can get a job in Pharma Sector.
(3) What would be the starting salary of a Medical Representative?
Rs.8000/ – 20000/. Salary structures vary from company to company.
(4) Do you give job guarantee?
Carreograph will provide you interview opportunities, until & unless you get a job.
(5) Do you give repeat placement?
Only after completion of 6 months of field work.
(6) I am a weak communicator-how can I get a job?
It’s a common problem .Your problem is that you suffer from Lack of confidence while speaking in English. Our Training methods will remove that fear from your mind and you will find your self in a position to speak. Their will be Spoken English, Public Speaking and communication practice session in every class during your 2 months Training period.
(7) How many companies do you have as your clients?
You can refer to the attached Client list. All Blue Chip pharma companies regularly recruit Medical Representatives from Carreograph. We are having nearly 200 pharma companies who recruits Medical Representatives form Carreograph.
(8) What is the normal time to become a 1st Line Manager?
In this Industry promotion is absolutely based on performance. A good performer having leadership and team building aptitude can expect to get promotion within 2 years. There are several examples where top company like Cipla has promoted Medical Representative to Area Manager within one year. This is not a regular practice, but it shows that performers are always rewarded.
(9) How can I learn science subjects being a non B.Sc?
In our training we focus on explanations of science subjects in such a lucid manner with the help of audio – visual presentation – that even the non B.Scs can also understand the concept. We also conduct regular ‘Practice’ sessions to help you remember the content and speak it.
(10) I have heard that if I don’t achieve budget or target, my job will be at stake in this profession?
As a Medical Representative you will have 2 targets – Activity Target & Sales Target.
Activity Target – Meeting Doctors, Meeting Chemist, Meeting Stockiest
Sales Target – Achieving, Sales Target (Eg. 1 lakh / month)
As a Medical Representative activity target is within your control and sales will only be a consequence.
Your job as a Medical Representative is to achieve your Activity Target which is very much within your control. In spite of achieving your Activity Target if Sales Target is not fulfilled, your Area Manager is there to guide you. Your job will never be a stake if you fulfill your Activity Target.
(11) What would be the mode of communication in the classes? I am a Bengali medium student?
This is also a valid point. We use very simple English in the classes that will be understood by you. We will encourage you to speak and practice in English .You can also speak English once you come out of the fear of speaking. Our Trainers may use Bengali on case to case basis for making you understand the subject but generally they use English as the mode of communication.
CLIENTS & RECENT PLACEMENTS
COURSE CONTACT DETAILS
Kolkata: Pradipta Saha
Kolkata: Debolina Ghosh
Durgapur: Ringpi Das
Siliguri: Eshani Basu
Patna In Charge: Manali Daw Roy
Lucknow In Charge: 8584837619